(erotica-101) 02-12 ... Important news .... and HELP from the group owners who are members .. !!



                                                                                   ?ui=2&view=att&th=125526721b523547&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125526721b523547&zw

Hello all ... I'm having problems with my computer, googlegroups, and my ISP (Internet Service Provider)
So, no postings until I get the problems solved .... probably by Monday December 7th ...
 
My computer gives me various error messages ... so Microsoft will fix that ) hopefully
 
My ISP .... I have two PC's .. and one laptop .... and I have three 'identities' on all three ... (the same ones) and I want that all mail be sent to the individual identities on all computers ... and also have the ability to send mail from each to the same destination .....  Hard to understand what I'm saying .. ? Don't worry ... my ISP will do the necessary adjustments ....
 
I NEED HELP on the next one ... Googlegroups and gmail are impossible to contact ... There are quite a few group owners who are members .... Please help me fix this .. !!
Problem with googlegroups and gmail ... I can't download most attachments ... (downloading to my hard drive !!) .... and I can't send any attachment more than 4Mg ... The message says that the group owner ... me ... has set that limit ... geeeeeeeezz ... I would set it at 50 if I could .... It's not because of storage problems ... I just bought an extra 80 Gb from them ... The settings must have changed ....
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                      
?ui=2&view=att&th=12552666ac03c4ed&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12552666ac03c4ed&zwMeanwhile, I've included my monthly message telling you about bouncing mail ... etc .... PLEASE follow the link at the bottom of the page and go to the home page  ... Learn all the stuff you need to know to about the group ... It is very important !!!




                                                                        
                          
 
 
Hello all ..
 
  IMPORTANT: If you haven't received anything from me in the last while ...(say two weeks) it may be because you were removed from the group ... probably for bouncing mail ...  as googlegroups doesn't tolerate undeliverable mail. They remove you from the 'active' list and stop sending mail !
To check your status ... go to the home page ... then click on  'edit my membership' ..  If you get a response, that's good ... you are still a member ... BUT are probably on the 'no mail' list ....  I suggest that you click on one of the options in the 'my membership' area ... This will send a signal to google that you are still around ... and your mail will resume ...
 
If you're not there  ..... You must re-subscribe .. !
 
Here are the coordinates   http://groups.google.com/group/erotica-101   for the home page ... and you can subscribe from there ... or, you can send a blank email to  erotica-101+subscribe@googlegroups.com and then respond to their confirmation email ..
 
On a more positive note ... I want to thank the members who take the time and make the effort to 'vote' ... or 'rate' the postings .. You are very important as I rely on the ratings to understand what the group likes or dislikes .. !!
You can vote by scrolling to the bottom of each posting ... there are 5 blank stars there ... just click on one and your vote will be registered ... OR go to the home page .... click 'discussions' ..choose the posting you want to rate .... scroll to the bottom .... etc ...
The ratings are important as there will be some changes to the format in September .... and a couple of the present topics may be removed to make place for other stuff .... !
 
BTW I have other groups that could interest you ... Nature_Pictures  ...
Go here    http://groups.google.com/group/nature_pictures or send a blank email here nature_pictures+subscribe@googlegroups.com
OR humor-erotica
Go to the home page http://groups.google.com/group/humorerotica     and subscribe from there ... OR ... send a blank email to humorerotica+subscribe@googlegroups.com
 
 ... Any positive comments are always appreciated .. !
 
Les T.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
THIS IS NOT SPAM

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Erotica-101" group.

To subscribe to this group, send an email to erotica-101+subscribe@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erotica-101+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

For more options, like visiting the archives, change how you receive your postings, read the welcome letter ... (Home Page)   http://groups.google.com/group/erotica-101

To contact the owner .. lstrgn@gmail.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


--
THIS IS NOT SPAM

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Erotica-101" group.

To subscribe to this group, send an email to erotica-101+subscribe@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to erotica-101+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
To contact the owner .. lstrgn@gmail.com
 

For more options, like visiting the archives, change how you receive your postings, read the welcome letter, and VOTING ... go to the home page at http://groups.google.com/group/erotica-101
 
DON'T FORGET TO EVALUATE EACH POSTING ... !
THE FUTURE OF THIS GROUP DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF VOTES .... !!
Les

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{Humor-Erotica} 26-06 ... Music I enjoy ... Tommy Dorsey - Boogie Woogie

(erotica-101) 05-11 .... Animation ... Hentai Sex